Prospective students and their families, vendors, alumni and other visitors to USC campuses and facilities may use the USC Guest Wireless network for wireless access while at USC.
In addition, visiting faculty, staff, and students from participating institutions may access eduroam while at USC. For information on the features of eduroam and how to connect to it, see our eduroam service page and documentation.
- Open, unencrypted guest network
- Access anywhere on USC’s campuses or facilities
- No USC NetID username or password is needed
To connect to USC Guest Wireless, choose the “USC Guest Wireless” network in your device’s wireless settings.
ITS recommends the following steps to protect your data while on any wireless network:
- Visiting only secure Web pages—those whose URLs begin with https://
- Encrypting any confidential or sensitive information
- Logging into UNIX shell accounts using SSH or Kerberized Telnet (rather than basic Telnet).
If you need assistance with you connection to USC Guest Wireless or eduroam, contact the ITS Customer Support Center.
This is a free service.