- Activate your USC NetID New to USC? Log in for the first time
- Update your secondary email This email is used to confirm changes to your account
- Change your password …each year to keep your account secure
- Forgot your password Create a new password if you’ve forgotten
- Manage your Duo MFA devices Add or remove your devices in the Duo Security multi-factor authentication service
- Enroll in Duo MFA An extra layer of security is added when you access USC resources
Your USC NetID is a username that signs you in to central USC online tools and resources, including the wireless network, MyUSC, Blackboard, Google Apps, Microsoft Office 365, Trojan Time, and Workday.
All USC faculty, staff, and students receive a USC NetID account, also known as your Shibboleth or enterprise account. Some USC schools and departments maintain local systems that are not dependent on the USC NetID account.