ITS Learning Environments provides printing service at each of the three general-use computing centers in King Hall (KOH), Ahmanson Information Commons at Leavey Library (LVL), and Waite Phillips Hall (WPH). Large format plotter printing is available at the KOH and LVL computing centers.
This service is available to anyone with a valid USCard set up with discretionary funds.
- Documents can be printed from the computing center public computers, loaner laptops, or personal devices.
- Both color and black-and-white printing are available.
- Large format printing and plotting can be done in color or black-and-white, on high-gloss or heavyweight coated paper.
- Large format print sizes range from 10 to 48 inches wide, up to 100 inches in length.
- Print jobs can be sent wirelessly from a personal cloud account such as Google Drive or Dropbox or from any device. See WEPA Print Options [PDF] for instructions.
This service is primarily intended for USC students, but anyone with a valid USCard that is set up with discretionary funds may use this service.
Printing services must be paid for with a valid USC card prior to printing.
Print jobs are sent over USC’s secure wired and wireless networks.
ITS Learning Environments staff are on-site at each of the general use computing centers during all hours of operation.
If you encounter a problem with your USCard, please contact USCard Services at 213-740-8709, if you are on the University Park campus, or 323-442-2110 if you are on the Health Sciences campus or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
WEPA Oki C711
- $0.12 for black and white, single-sided
- $0.17 for black and white, double-sided
- $0.50 for color, single-sided
- $0.70 for color, double-sided
Plotters/Large Format (KOH Only)
- Print sizes range from 10 to 48 inches wide (no limit on length)
- Paper type: Universal Gloss Photo Paper or heavyweight coated paper
- Cost: $1 per inch for the longest dimension