To track the status of a service request or incident that has been submitted in ServiceNow:
- Go to the ITS Customer Support Center page and click the Track My Service Tickets button.
- Log into ServiceNow using your USC NetID username and password.
- On the service portal page, choose an incident from My Open Incidents or a request from My Open Requests to view your current items or My Closed Incidents or a request from My Closed Requests to view your past items.
- Once you have chosen an item to view, double-click the Category to open an incident or the Number to open a request.
- In the Additional Comments field, you may add updates and comments to the ticket that will be submitted to ITS. You may also add your local IT support to your ticket so they can help track your request or issue, see the Add a Watcher to a ServiceNow Ticket page.
- Click Update to submit these comments.
If you need additional assistance with your request or incident tickets, please contact the ITS Customer Support Center.