USC Information Technology Services offers colocation services in its state-of-the-art data center, where cabinets can be leased to house computer hardware to select external organizations affiliated with the university. The ITS colocation facility is housed in a modern data center within a protected USC campus building controlled by multiple layers of security, including 24/7 Department of Public Safety security guard patrol and multiple electronic-controlled doorways. Final access to the colocation rooms require biometric (fingerprint) controlled access provided only to registered colocation customers.
At this time, all external colocation services are unmanaged; customers will manage and control their own systems.
- Provides a secure environment with around-the-clock monitoring, controlled physical access, highly resilient and available power, and regulated cooling systems.
- Access to equipment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year-round.
- Building security maintained around-the-clock, with two levels of required verification for access, and cabinets with combination locks.
- Located in earthquake-resistant facility.
- Limited remote hands services available on request.
Available to select external organizations affiliated with USC.
For questions or to schedule a facility tour, please submit a service request.
Pricing will vary depending on the colocation services requested, please submit a service request for pricing information.