If you do not have a USC Zoom account yet, activate and configure your USC Zoom account using the instructions below.
- Go to usc.zoom.us, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link to download the Zoom app to your desktop, laptop or mobile phone.
- Start the app and log in using Shibboleth (USC’s single sign-on (SSO) system). For instructions on how to do this, see:
Please note: USC Zoom does not include chat outside of meetings or the Zoom Phone function described in the instructions above.
- Zoom Help Center: Contains a large library of short user guides and videos on every Zoom topic.
- Zoom One Minute Video Tutorials
- Join a Meeting
- Record a Meeting
- Joining & Configuring Audio & Video
- Sharing Your Screen
- Scheduling a meeting with Google Calendar
- Scheduling a meeting with Outlook
- Assigning Scheduling Privilege in Outlook (Great for Executive Assistants!
- Long-Format Video Training
- Faculty-Focused Resources
- Now That I Know How to Use Zoom, How Can I Use It to Teach?: This guide provides tips on how to use Zoom to teach. It assumes you already know the basics of using Zoom. The guide was developed by the Academic Senate’s Committee on Information Services.
- Using Zoom to Hold Classes in an Emergency
- Using Zoom in Blackboard (For Instructors)