If you have an existing Zoom account through one of the school or administrative unit Zoom domains listed below, you will keep using the Zoom account you already have. Do not activate a USC Zoom account.
- Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC
- KSOM Medical Education
- Lawrence J. Ellison Institute for Transformative Medicine of USC
- USC Bovard College
- USC Chan Division of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy
- USC Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy
- USC Gould School of Law
- USC Marshall School of Business
- USC Provost
- USC Rossier School of Education
- USC Sol Price School of Public Policy
- USC Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work
Note for 2U Zoom Users: Students and faculty participating in online USC Masters program on the 2U platform should not move their Zoom accounts to the USC Zoom domain.
If you need help with your school Zoom account, please contact your school or department IT for support. Contact information can be found at https://itservices.usc.edu/contact/school-list/.