This page provides instructions on how to install JMP Pro on your Windows 7 SP1 (all versions except Starter and Home Basic), Windows 8 Pro 32- or 64-bit, or Windows 10 computers.
Installing JMP Pro for Windows
NOTE: To successfully install JMP Pro 12.1 for Windows, you must first install JMP Pro 12.0.1 and then upgrade to JMP Pro 12.1. JMP Pro 12 will no longer be available from software.usc.edu/jmp as of Summer 2017..
- Go to software.usc.edu/jmp and download JMP Pro for Windows.
- Double-click the installation file that was downloaded to launch the JMP Pro – InstallShield Wizard. You may need to authorize the program to run.
- The JMP Pro – InstallShield Wizard will launch.
- If you do not have the .NET Framework 4.5 installed on your computer, you will be asked to install it. Click Yes to install. It will take a few minutes to install the .NET Framework 4.5.
- When the installation is finished, you will see a screen that advises you to close all programs before continuing with the installation. Close any open programs and then click Next to continue with the installation.
- On the Choose Destination Location screen, click Next to accept the default location and continue with the installation.
- If you are running a 32-bit operating system, JMP Pro will automatically select the 32-bit version to install.
- If you are running a 64-bit operating system, JMP Pro will ask you to manually choose the 64-bit version on the Installation Options screen. Click Next to continue with the installation.
- On the Ready to Install the Program screen, click Install to install the program.
- On the InstallShield Wizard Complete screen, choose Yes to restart your computer after installation and then click Finish to complete the installation.