This page provides instructions on how to install JMP Pro on your Windows 7 SP1 (all versions except Starter and Home Basic), Windows 8 Pro 32- or 64-bit, or Windows 10 computers.
Installing JMP Pro for Windows
- Go to software.usc.edu/jmp and download JMP Pro for Windows.
- Double-click the installation file that was downloaded to launch the JMP Pro – InstallShield Wizard. You may need to authorize the program to run.
- The JMP Pro – InstallShield Wizard will launch.
- If you do not have the .NET Framework 4.5 installed on your computer, you will be asked to install it. Click Yes to install. It will take a few minutes to install the .NET Framework 4.5.
- When the installation is finished, you will see a screen that advises you to close all programs before continuing with the installation. Close any open programs and then click Next to continue with the installation.
- On the Choose Destination Location screen, click Next to accept the default location and continue with the installation.
- If you are running a 32-bit operating system, JMP Pro will automatically select the 32-bit version to install.
- If you are running a 64-bit operating system, JMP Pro will ask you to manually choose the 64-bit version on the Installation Options screen. Click Next to continue with the installation.
- On the Ready to Install the Program screen, click Install to install the program.
- On the InstallShield Wizard Complete screen, choose Yes to restart your computer after installation and then click Finish to complete the installation.