This document will explain how to install JMP Pro on a computer running Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and later.
Installing JMP Pro
- Go to software.usc.edu/jmp and download JMP Pro for Mac.
- Double-click the JMP Pro file to expand the JMP files. The JMP folder should automatically open.
- In the JMP folder, double-click the application called JMP Pro.pkg to begin the installation process.
- A screen will appear and ask you to enter the administrator password for your computer. Enter the password and click OK to continue.
- On the JMP-Installer – Introduction screen, click Continue.
- On the JMP-Installer – Installation Type screen, click Continue.
- JMP will begin installing. It will take a few minutes for the installation to complete.
- On the JMP-Installer – Summary screen, click Close to complete the installation and then restart your computer.
- Once JMP Pro has finished installing, follow the instructions at itservices.usc.edu/stats/jmp/applylicensemac to apply your JMP Pro site license.