This page explains how to apply a new license for JMP on a computer running the Windows operating system. To download your JMP license files, see software.usc.edu/jmp/jmp-license-files.
Applying the License
After your JMP Pro installation completes and you have restarted your computer, launch JMP Pro.
- The Provide Your JMP License screen will appear. Click Open License.
- On the Select Your JMP License screen, select the license file that you downloaded from the JMP License Renewal Files page and click Open.
- On the Personalize Your JMP License screen, enter your name and department if you wish and then click OK.
- On the Save License As screen, click Save to save the license file to the default location.
- You will see a dialog box that says “Your license has been accepted. Thank You.” Click OK on this dialog box to finish the license installation and launch JMP Pro.