This page explains how to apply a new license for JMP on a computer running the Windows operating system.
Note for JMP Pro 12 Users: If you receive an error message that your JMP license has expired, you should remove your old copy of JMP and install the version of JMP Pro 12 found at software.usc.edu/jmp. If you are running a version of JMP that you received from your department or copy that you have purchased from a vendor, you will need to contact your department or vendor for the correct software license.
Applying the License
After your JMP Pro installation completes and you have restarted your computer, launch JMP Pro.
- The Provide Your JMP License screen will appear. Click Open License.
- On the Select Your JMP License screen, select the license file that you downloaded from the JMP License Renewal Files page and click Open.
- On the Personalize Your JMP License screen, enter your name and department if you wish and then click OK.
- On the Save License As screen, click Save to save the license file to the default location.
- You will see a dialog box that says “Your license has been accepted. Thank You.” Click OK on this dialog box to finish the license installation and launch JMP Pro.