*Please note: The Computing Centers are currently closed due to COVID-19 precautions. If help is needed please contact Learning Environments at 213.821.6601.
All ITS-managed computing centers feature:
- Comfortable and reconfigurable furnishings
- Collaborative study spaces, available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Wireless printing capabilities
- Borrowable computing accessories (including video/audio adapters and computer mice)
- A laptop loaner program (available to enrolled students only)
Software Available in the USC Computing Centers
To see a list of the software that is currently installed in the USC Computing Centers, please click the links below.
- Mac OS software available in the USC Computing Centers
- Windows OS software available in the USC Computing Centers
To request the installation of additional software in the USC Computing Centers, please fill out the Software Request form (USC login required).
Laptop Loaner Program
For information on our laptop loaner program, see the USC Computing Center Laptop Loaner Program page.