The SIS Access Request Form allows you to:
- Request access to SIS by completing the SIS Access Form and the online FERPA tutorial.
- Request access to additional processes on SIS.
- Request a change in access when you change departments.
- Reactivate your access to SIS (requires completing the online FERPA tutorial).
- Notify User Coordination when you stop working in a particular department.
NOTE: Student workers are required to fill out a new SIS Access Form and complete the online FERPA tutorial at the beginning of each new semester. Student workers are NOT required to complete the annual SIS Security Audit that occurs each summer. Please be aware that student workers are NOT allowed to access TRX.D.SUM or any of the Degree Progress processes.
Submitting Your SIS Access Request Form
To submit your SIS Access Request form, follow the steps below:
- Fill out the SIS Access Request form.
- Send the SIS Access Request form to User Coordination by email or campus mail.
Click the link below to fill out the SIS Access Request Form in PDF format.
Can’t open the PDF file? Get Acrobat Reader. It’s free to download from the Adobe Acrobat website.
Note for Firefox Users: Firefox users may be unable to edit this PDF form. You may either use a different browser to fill in the form online or print the form to be filled out by hand.
Once you have filled out the form and both you and your supervisor have signed it, you can either email the completed and signed form to SISHelpU@usc.edu or you can print the form and send it the User Coordination address below for processing:
User Coordination, Student Information Systems
Mail Code 2812
3434 South Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90089