The Avaya 2420 is a multi-line digital telephone. This phone has a large-scale display for easy viewing and call control with 24 extensions/feature buttons.
To download the manual for this telephone, please click here.
- Feature set with local call log and speed-dial directory
- Advanced user interface
- Large screen with 7-line and 29-character display
- 24 extension and feature buttons
- Adjustable desk stand
- Display icons ideal for multi-lingual offices
Additional Phone Features and Functions
- Automatic Call Back
- Bridged Call Appearance
- Call Forwarding
- Call Coverage
- Call Pickup
- Priority Calling
- Automatic Call Forwarding when Busy or Not Answered
- Distinctive Ringing
For additional assistance with this telephone set, please submit a request via a Communication Service Request (CSR) (USC Login Required).