Student organizations that are recognized by the university can apply for a computing account to be used for organization email and web pages.
Account holders are responsible for adhering to university policies regarding student use of computing facilities and web resources.
Student organization accounts receive the same features that student Google Apps at USC accounts receive, including:
- A USC-branded, ad-free Gmail account.
- A Google Calendar account, associated with your USC email address.
- Unlimited storage for your email account and for your files in Google Drive.
- Access to Google Docs online productivity software offerings: Documents, Spreadsheet, and Presentation.
- Access to Google Sites, allowing you to create free, custom web sites using your USC-provided Google account.
All officially recognized student organizations are eligible for these accounts.
To apply for a student organization account, please contact Student Affairs.
To get help with your organization’s Google Apps at USC account, contact the ITS Customer Support Center.
This is a free service.