USC faculty and researchers may purchase an annual subscription to IBM SPSS and IBM SPSS Amos statistics software from ITS.
ITS offers a IBM SPSS premium package for $89.00 that contains the following modules:
- Statistics Base
- Advanced Statistics
- Custom Tables
- Data Preparation
- Missing Values
- Decision Trees
- Direct Marketing
- Complex Samples
- Neural Networks
- Exact Tests
The package price is for an annual software subscription that must be renewed yearly.
You may also lease this software for departmental labs at the following reduced rate:
- First 5 licenses: full price ($89 each)
- Additional licenses: no charge
ITS offers IBM SPSS Amos for $89.00. The package price is for an annual software subscription that must be renewed yearly.
Purchasing (and renewing) Your Subscription
To purchase (or renew) your IBM SPSS or IBM SPSS Amos software subscription from ITS:
- Complete the IBM SPSS Statistics Software Order Form. Print out for your records.
- DocuSign the IBM SPSS Statistics Software Agreement Form.
- If you are paying by an Internal Requisition your order is complete.
- If you are paying by check, submit a copy of your completed SPSS Order Form (Item No. 1) with your check and send to Steve Kim via Campus mail or US postal mail. Please make checks payable to “USC/ITS”.
For US Postal Service:
Attn: Steve Kim
3434 S. Grand Ave.
3rd Floor, MC 2812
Los Angeles, CA 90089-2812
For Campus Mail:
ITS Software Attn: Steve Kim
Information Technology Services
Attn: ITS Software
- Once the order has been placed and payment has been received, you will receive an email that includes your authorization code and instructions for downloading IBM SPSS or IBM SPSS Amos.
- Orders for statistical software are filled after ITS has received payment. Faxed orders are not accepted. If you do not work on the University Park campus, you can send your order via the U.S. Postal Service or campus mail.
If you have questions or problems regarding the ordering process for IBM SPSS or IBM SPSS Amos, please send an email email@example.com. Complete documentation for IBM SPSS and IBM SPSS Amos statistics software is available at www.spss.com.