All of the 192 ITS Learning Environments-managed general-assignment classrooms are equipped with USC’s unique Multimedia Operations Management System (MOMS), which allows remote management of audiovisual services for real-time support of technology in the classroom.
These classrooms all contain key audiovisual technology, eliminating the need to reserve equipment. The list of ITS compatible devices will let you know if your device will work with our AV equipment, and whether you might need an adapter to connect.
Other features of the ITS-managed general-assignment classrooms include:
- A robust wireless network.
- Eco-friendly learning spaces with furnishings made from sustainable materials.
- Online video tutorials that demonstrate how to use equipment.
- Specialized AV equipment (document cameras, overhead projectors, region-free DVD players, and microphones), available by reservation from ITS Learning Environments Support.
Instructional Computer Classrooms
In addition to the 192 general-assignment classrooms, ITS Learning Environments also supports instructional classrooms. The following computer classrooms are equipped with dual-boot iMacs.
- King Olympic Hall (KOH) 208
- Waite Phillips Hall (WPH) B36
Two classrooms at Leavey Library (LVL 13 and LVL 16) support a mobile computing environment for dual-boot MacBook Pro laptops.
Some classrooms contain Apple TVs for wireless collaboration and/or multiple displays that allow you to project content from multiple sources at the same time.
(Photo: J.P. Morgan)
Reserve a Classroom
To receive assistance with any ITS-managed general-assignment classroom or auditorium, contact ITS Learning Environments Support.