Instructors who plan to project content in these rooms should bring their own mobile devices, such as laptops or tablets. If you need access to a device, please contact your department’s IT coordinator. To determine your IT coordinator, see our Local IT Support for Schools and Departments webpage.
All general-assignment auditoria are equipped with Learning Environments Operations Management System (LEOS), which allows remote management of audiovisual services for real-time support of technology.
These auditoria all contain key audiovisual technology, eliminating the need to reserve equipment.
For the list of devices that work with our system. Please visit ITS compatible devices
Other features of the ITS-managed Auditoria include:
- Wired and wireless sharing capabilities
- Zoom Enabled Rooms
- Built-in microphone and camera
Other features of the ITS-managed general-assignment auditoria include:
- Multiple Displays, Confidence monitor, and audiovisual control from multiple locations in the auditoria
- a Blu-ray player
- Eco-friendly learning spaces with furnishings made from sustainable materials
- Online video tutorials that demonstrate how to use equipment
To receive assistance with any ITS-managed general-assignment classroom or auditorium, contact ITS Learning Environments Support.