Sites at USC is a high-quality, self-service option for building, hosting, and maintaining public websites at no cost.
- Custom websites and blogs (No coding required!)
- Three USC graphic identity-compliant website themes
- Easy-to-edit site templates that include commonly used pages and best practices
- WordPress CMS
- 24/7 email support and extensive support knowledgebase
All current USC faculty and staff can request sites, students can be added to sites as editors.
Please note that websites created through Sites at USC are public sites and not approved for storing or transferring legally regulated or high-risk information. For a list of these prohibited categories of information, see the Data Security page.
To access Sites at USC:
- Go to sites.usc.edu and click Get started to check your eligibility.
- Once you have confirmed your eligibility, click Request a website! to request your site.
- Your request will be reviewed within three business days, and if approved, you will be able to access and begin editing.
- Learn more about this service at sites.usc.edu.
- Get general help with using the USC themes at sites.usc.edu/get-help.
- Get complete platform documentation at edublogs.edu/support.
- General WordPress training is available at lynda.com. See sites.usc.edu/lynda for suggested learning paths.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
This is a free service.