Information Technology Services (ITS) offers several ways for USC students, faculty and staff to take advantage of collaboration technologies.
- Zoom: A new free service offering from ITS available to USC students, faculty and staff. Zoom provides an integrated web, audio, video and multi-media collaboration tool. It is easy to set up and use on PC, MAC or Smart phone and includes screen sharing, in meeting chat options and more. See our Zoom Video and Audio Conferencing page for additional information or visit usc.zoom.us to get started.
- USC Conferencing Options: Services for USC students, faculty and staff are offered on several different platforms including Blackboard and Google Hangouts. For additional information, see the USC Conferencing Options page.
- AT&T-Provisioned Services: Large audio conferences can be accommodated and there are options for including international calling. These services are provided at a cost per participant, per minute. For information, see the AT&T Phone Conferencing page.
- ITS Conferencing Services: Traditional conferencing service options are listed on the ITS Conferencing Services page. Some of these services are targeted to be discontinued. Over the spring 2020 semester, ITS will conduct outreach to gather customer input on these services targeted for retirement.
- For assistance with Zoom video and audio conferencing, USC conferencing options or ITS phone conferencing services or for assistance with ordering conference phone equipment, call the ITS Communications Services Group at 213-740-3814.
- For assistance with AT&T phone conferencing, call the AT&T teleconferencing help desk at 800-526-2655.
USC Conferencing Services
For rate information for phone conferencing services, see the USC Conferencing page.
AT&T Phone Conferencing
For rate information for the AT&T phone conferencing service, see the AT&T Phone Conferencing page.