This page provides instructions on how to configure Outlook 2016 to access your Office 365 account using Exchange.
Outlook Tutorials on Lynda.com
Lynda.com has several video tutorials that cover how to get the most out of using this program, including information about contacts and creating email filters or rules.
You will need to log into lynda.com, using your USC username and password, before accessing these videos. To log in, go to www.usc.edu/its/lynda and click the “Log in to Lynda.com” button. After you have logged into lynda.com, return to this page and click one of the link below to access the videos.
Configuring Your Account
- Open Outlook 2016.
- Click to open the File tab.
- From the File tab, click Info and then click Add Account.
- From the Add Account page:
- Select Email Account.
- Enter your full name as you want it to appear on your email account.
- Enter and retype your USC password.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
For assistance configuring your email client for Office 365, please contact the ITS Customer Support Center.