The iVIP system is used to create and manage USC guest accounts and request electronic services for university guests and affiliates. The system is web-based and is accessible to trained department administrators. Please note that iVIP can only be accessed when you are on the USC campus.
iVIP can provide the following services to USC guests:
- USC ID assignment
- Email service using an ‘@usc.edu’ mail account
- Inclusion in the USC directory
- The ability to use the on-line directory student search
- MyUSC portal access
- USC Blackboard access
- VPN Access to USC resources
iVIP Support Resources
- iVIP Help (iVIP account required)
Logging On to iVIP Service
Click here to log in to iVIP.