In compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, the university is committed to making its Web sites accessible to everyone.
The W3C provides a quick reference to requirements and techniques for implementing web content accessibility guidelines: How to Meet WCAG 2.0. The full guidelines are available at “Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0”.
Guides to web accessibility and implementing new requirements established by the Federal government.
- WebAIM (Web Accessibility in Mind) – Web accessibility “how-tos”
- Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) – From the W3 Consortium
- Evaluation, Repair, and Transformation Tools for Web Content Accessibility
- Accessify.com – Tools, links and resources related to Web page accessibility
- Bobby Accessibility Tester