This page provides instructions on how to connect a computer running Windows 7 or Vista to the USC Secure Wireless network.
Connecting to USC Secure Wireless
- Click the wireless icon in the system tray.
- This will open the Wireless Network Connection screen.
- Choose USC Secure Wireless from the network list and click Connect.
- On the Network Authentication screen, enter your USC NetID username and password. Your USC NetID is the username and password you use to connect to services such as my.usc.edu and Workday.
- A screen that reads “The connection attempt could not be completed” will appear. Click Connect.
- You are now connected to USC Secure Wireless.
NOTE: You will need to update your device’s USC Secure Wireless connection with your new USC NetID password any time you change your password at netid.usc.edu/account_services/change_password.
To get help with access to USC Secure Wireless, contact the ITS Customer Support Center at 213-740-5555 or send an email to email@example.com.