USC Information Technology Services offers web design and development services to help customers develop web strategies and build cutting-edge websites through their Web Services team. This service is available to all USC schools and units.
All websites created by ITS Web Services are hosted on ITS’s highly redundant and secure content management system.
Full service website development including:
- Content strategy appropriate for your particular needs and the needs of your audience
- Information architecture including recommendations for organizing and labeling your website to support usability and findability
- Graphic and user experience (UX) design
- Front-end and backend web programming
- Web hosting in ITS’s highly redundant and secure content management system
To get started with your web project, or to ask questions, please fill out Web Services contact form.
To learn more about the Web Services process, visit the Web Services website.
USC faculty and staff members who are developing official USC websites
Data on websites developed by ITS Web Services is hosted on ITS’s highly redundant and secure content management system.
- As part of a custom website redesign project, Web Services trains your staff to maintain your school or unit’s website using the ITS content management system.
- Additional support is provided by the Web Services team at $125/hour.
Web Services charges $125/hour for the labor required to design and build websites. Web Services provides clients with an estimate of all project costs for their approval before work begins on a project.