Student organizations that are recognized by the university can apply for a computing account to be used for organization email and web pages.
Account holders are responsible for adhering to university policies regarding student use of computing facilities and web resources.
Student organization accounts receive the same features that student Google Apps at USC accounts receive, including:
- A USC-branded, ad-free Gmail account.
- A Google Calendar account, associated with your USC email address.
- A Google Drive account with file-sharing capabilities with fellow students and colleagues around the world, using your USC NetID username and password.
- 30 gigabytes of storage, shared between your email account and Google Drive.
- Access to Google Docs online productivity software offerings: Documents, Spreadsheet, and Presentation.
All officially recognized student organizations are eligible for these accounts.
To apply for a student organization account, please contact Student Affairs.
To get help with your organization’s Google Apps at USC account, contact the Customer Support Center at 213-740-5555 or send an email to email@example.com.
This is a free service.