Desktop computers are no longer installed in ITS-managed general-use auditoria lecterns.
Instructors who plan to project content in these rooms should bring their own mobile devices, such as laptops or tablets. If you need access to a device, please contact your department’s IT coordinator. To determine your IT coordinator, see our Local IT Support for Schools and Departments webpage.
All general-assignment auditoria are equipped with USC’s Multimedia Operations Management System (MOMS), which allows remote management of audiovisual services for real-time support of technology.
These auditoria all contain key audiovisual technology, eliminating the need to reserve equipment. See the Room Finder for a list of equipment in each space, plus video instructions on equipment use. The list of ITS compatible devices will let you know if your device will work with our AV equipment, and whether you might need an adapter to connect.
Other features of the ITS-managed general-assignment auditoria include:
- Dual-projection systems, screen annotation capability, and audiovisual control from multiple locations in the auditoria
- a Blu-ray player
- a robust wireless network
- mobile computing support
- Eco-friendly learning spaces with furnishings made from sustainable materials
- Online video tutorials that demonstrate how to use equipment
- Specialized AV equipment (document cameras, overhead projectors, region-free DVD players, and microphones), available by reservation from email@example.com.
To receive assistance with any ITS-managed general-assignment classroom or auditorium, call ITS Classroom Support at 213-821-6601 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.