The Outlook Web App (OWA) lets you access your Office 365 mailbox using a web browser from any computer that has an Internet connection. This page contains information on how to use OWA to read and send email messages, organize contacts, create tasks, and manage your calendar. This page also provides information on how to use OWA to manage global settings for your Office 365 account, such as email forwarding, automatic replies (vacation messages), and inbox rules (email filters).
Accessing the Outlook Web App for Office 365
Each time you go to www.usc.edu/office365, the Authentication Required screen will appear.
- In the User Name field, type your USC NetID@usc.edu (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In the Password field, type your USC NetID password.
- Click OK to open the Outlook Web App.
Signing Out of OWA
When you are finished using the Outlook Web App, you should exit your web browser by closing all open tabs to ensure you have properly signed out of your Office 365 account.
Documentation for the Outlook Web App for Office 365
The Microsoft links below will help you get started with using your Office 365 account through OWA.
- Getting started with OWA
- Setting a vacation message or automatic reply
- Creating email filters (inbox rules)
- Using the Office 365 calendar
- Managing contacts
If you have questions regarding the Outlook Web App for Office 365 or encounter any problems while using it, please contact the ITS Customer Support Center.