Faculty and staff have access to a variety of applications through Google Apps at USC, including Google Drive, a cloud storage service that allows users to upload, create, edit, and work collaboratively with others on a variety of documents online and Google Sites, which allows users to create free, custom websites using their USC accounts.
NOTE: If you are a USC student and are looking for information on your Google account, see our Google Apps at USC for Students documentation.
- Store an unlimited number of documents.
- Share files with colleagues with Google accounts around the world.
- Edit your Google documents online using Google’s productivity software.
- Upload files of various sizes. See the Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides size limits page for more information.
- Create free, custom websites using your USC NetID account using Google Sites.
- Access to real-time discussions and class sessions through Google Hangouts.
- The ability to post YouTube videos using your USC email address.
- Access to additional Google Apps including Google Photos, Google Maps, Google Takeout, and Google Analytics through your USC email address.
NOTE: Google Apps at USC for Faculty and Staff does not include Gmail or Google Calendar access.
All USC faculty and staff.
You can access Google Apps at USC at google.usc.edu.
For more information on Google Drive at USC, see the Google Drive for Faculty and Staff page.
For more information on Google Sites at USC, see the Google Sites page.
Google provides support documentation for Google Apps on their website. See the links below to access this documentation:
Users can receive additional support by contacting the ITS Customer Support Center. Users may also receive help from their local IT support. For a listing of local IT contacts, see the Local IT Support for Schools and Departments page.
Google Apps at USC for Faculty and Staff is a free service.