NOTE: ITS strongly recommends that you configure your device to connect to eduroam at USC before traveling to participating universities. If you need assistance with this configuration, contact the ITS Customer Support Center.
This page will provide instructions on how to connect a computer or device running Windows 7 to the eduroam network.
Connecting to eduroam
- Click the wireless icon in the system tray.
- This will open the Wireless Network Connection screen.
- Choose eduroam from the network list and click Connect.
- On the Network Authentication screen, enter your your USC NetID + @usc.edu (e.g., email@example.com) and your USC NetID password. Your USC NetID is the username and password you use to connect to services such as my.usc.edu and Workday.
- The first time you connect to eduroam, a screen that reads “The connection attempt could not be completed” will appear. Click Connect.
- You are now connected to eduroam.
If you need assistance connecting to the eduroam network, please contact the ITS Customer Support Center.