NOTE: ITS strongly recommends that you configure your device to connect to eduroam at USC before traveling to participating universities. If you need assistance with this configuration, contact the ITS Customer Support Center.
This page will provide instructions on how to connect a device running iOS 9 and earlier to the eduroam network.
Connecting to eduroam
- Go to Settings.
- From Settings, choose Wi-Fi. Make sure that Wi-Fi is set to On.
- From the Choose A Network pulldown menu, select eduroam.
- You will be asked for a username. Enter your your USC NetID + @usc.edu (i.e., email@example.com) in the Username field.
- Enter your USC NetID password in the Password field.
- Tap Join.
- The first time you connect, you will be asked to accept the certificate. Tap the Accept button.
- You are now connected to eduroam.
If you need assistance connecting to the eduroam network, please contact the ITS Customer Support Center.