Authorized Signer Services

This page links to a set of authorized signer account requests that can be done online.

New Account Requests

Use the form on this page to request HPC accounts for individuals with high-performance computing needs.

Use this form to create accounts for university departments and faculty/staff organizations. and are currently limited to University Park accounts.

Web maintainer accounts for university departments, organizations, and affiliates.

Account Renewal and Expiration

This form allow you to close employee accounts for employees who are leaving the university.

Password Reset

Getting Help

If you need any assistance using these services, please contact the accounts administration office at or call the ITS Customer Support Center at 213-740-5555.